Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zebra and red


Here is my new tote, I added a zipper so I can use it as a purse it's just the right size.
Kim does the style look familiar? I liked yours so much I found just the perfect fabric for me and here she is. LOL
I'm sorry to say no one guessed correctly, so I will have to have another contest in a couple of days. I also find that not very many people read my blog, oh well. :)
Everyone have a good day I'm off to Portland OR for some stash shopping and stitching with friends see ya all later.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:45 PM

    It's adorable Robin and I just love that tote! I use mine all the time.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess zebra print.
    LOL...just funnin' ya.
    I've never visited your blog before and I've enjoyed my visit! I'm totally jealous over that coffee cup fabric you made a tote out of! Great tote and ort bag.
    Vivian (YukonViv)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin! I didn't realize that you had a blog. I'll be adding you to my list of favouriote blogs right now!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that zebra print! Nice tote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin, found you via 1-2-3 Stitch! message board. I enjoyed reading your blog, your stitching is lovely, I'll be back.

    Sue

    http://stitchinsweetsue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gelyn4:50 AM

    Love the tote! This is the first blog that was easy for me to post on! I haven't been able to figure out how to post on other blogs...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:15 AM

    I love the tote and your blog Huggss Donna

    luvmyqsnaps@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am new to reading your blog. I LOVE this tote you did. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete