Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gus Gus


Nothing really new today, it rained all day yesterday. So we didn't get any veggie gardening done other than make sure we have all the seeds we need/want. I will be starting some of them today and leaving them in the garage until the garden is ready.

DH and I had to find something to do, so we went to Home Depot. He decided that since we painted the house last year (well all but 1 wall) and took the old gutters down that now we have to put new ones up. So yesterday we found the kind we want, then measured out what we will need and after figuring out the cost have decided we will be doing it ourselves.

I didn't get to the zippers yesterday so have to do them today, so I best stop procrastinating and get them done. Before I go thought I would share a photo of my daughters cat Gus in his favorite spot in the whole house, other than sleeping in the bathroom sink.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:53 AM

    Nice silhouette of Gus. I like it!
    It's always cheaper to do it yourself and your husband will do it just right.
    Hope today is better and you can get some gardening done.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete