Friday, April 17, 2009



I've been busy working in the yard so haven't posted much lately. Nothing really to post unless you want to see my wheel barrow full of weeds. LOL

I did join a fat quarter exchange a while ago and my fabric arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon. I need to get mine out in the mail soon before my exchange buddy thinks I've forgotten her and I truly haven't. Since it rained today I went to 2 different quilt shops looking for just the right fabric. I have found lots of pretty fabric but not what I had in mind when I went shopping. I'm wanting a piece of fabric that say this is from the Northwest. There is one more shop about half an hour from me that I plan to go to in the morning and I'm hoping to find it then. If not there is sure to be something that fits in with her likes and dislikes. It's just that I want this Northwest fabric to send.

Well I have some sewing to get done and in the mail Monday so I best get moving.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you found the perfect fabric. :)

    LOVE your flowers, especially the purple ones. *drool drool*

    ReplyDelete