Tuesday, April 07, 2009

look ma no weeds


Well we had a few nice days so I hit the yard. I have mowed the yard twice in just 3 days and it needs it again. I have pulled weeds until my body refuses to move, you should see me trying to walk the dog LOL good thing he is a little guy. There is plenty of more things for me to be doing outside but I just can't seem to get out there again today. They are saying we will be getting more rain either tonight or in the morning so the grass is going to keep on a grow'n anyway. Here is a photo of one flower bed with no weeds, doesn't it look nice? Now next week or so it will have more weeds and we (I) will have to start all over again, but I do enjoy how it looks when I'm done with the work. I love working in the yard and flower beds it is a good stress reliever almost as good as stitching.

1 comment: