
Yes we all need the rain, but when you are trying to work in the dirt you really don't want it. We did get some other outdoor work done yesterday. Nothing on the veggie garden but that was going to be for today but you guessed it, it's raining. The rain started about 7:30 last night and I don't think it has stopped since. I will not be working outside today as I'm to old to make mud pies. LOL Here is a photo of what the yard looked like before I had this brain storm idea of growing my own veggies. The area that we are working up is about 16ft X 14ft and we are half done.
We had some errands to run yesterday since we were driving pass the scrapbook store I had DH stop. This is the last few days of there "craft garage sale" and all the items were half off so I bought some more papers and stickers and such. Today I will be working in the sewing room as I have a couple orders for tote bags to finish up. Have I ever told you I hate zippers? Well I do and that is what I will be working on today. :)
For those of you that have asked or wondered out loud ~ Ort Bags are to hold the little left over scraps of thread, fabric or even paper when doing your craft. My DH has one in his car as a trash bag. I will have to take photo and show you how he has it working for him. My aunt has one on her reading chair to hold her reading glasses and the remote control also a file, nail clippers and other little things she may need and not want to get up at that moment to get. My ort bags are a little bigger than some I have seen but they work for me. :) I have 3 that I use 1 on the ironing board, 1 at my stitching chair and 1 by the sewing machine. They are great to take with you as they hold scissors and have a pin cushion attached.
Happy crafting
Robin



My son keeps eyeballing mine for his remotes. Lol!
ReplyDeleteKim