Tuesday, April 21, 2009

small contest here..........

When I get back from town I plan on starting a tote bag for myself. Can anyone guess what the fabric will be? If someone guesses I will make them a matching ort bag, how does that sound? I will hopefully post a finish photo in the morning so get to guessing, 1 guess per post and 3 guesses per poster.

4 comments:

  1. My guess is that the fabric has peaches on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:28 PM

    Of course I think its the cherries. They are yummy looking!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good guesses but, nope not either of those. It's turning out quite cute if I do say so myself. Any more guesses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Well I really want to say that outdoor material that I love that you bought but I know I'm wrong. A girl can dream though. Lol!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete