Sunday, April 19, 2009


I was able to make it to the quilt shop yesterday morning to get my fat quarter for my exchange. I found a piece of fabric that will work for my northwest theme, it's not perfect but I like it, I hope my partner will too. I also had time to finish up another ort bag, so here is a photo of it too. Now I need to get the 2 that have been ordered done.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:31 AM

    As always your ort bags are gorgeous! I love the fabric you use when making them. Robin where did you get the outdoors fabric? I just love it! Then again I'm one of those people who could be happy in a log cabin for the rest of my life.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim. The fabric is one I picked up at the little quilt shop yesterday and wouldn't you know it they only had this 1 fat quarter left.

    ReplyDelete