Tuesday, April 21, 2009

another warm day


Yesterday was another warm one here it got to 77 degrees and this is Spring? LOL Today is only supposed to get to the high 60's, we will see. Yesterday since it was hot and I had a Ort bag order to get out it worked great. I stayed in the house with the fans on and did pretty good. My order is now ready for the post office which is where I'm headed this morning. The bags will go out along with my fat quarter for the exchange. I will also be going to our new Big Lots, they just opened this last Sat and I want to see what its all about. This will be only the 2 nd time I have been in one and I wasn't impressed the first time so lets hope being a new store (new building too) it will be better.
When I get back from town I plan on starting a tote bag for myself. Can anyone guess what the fabric will be? If someone guesses I will make them a matching ort bag, how does that sound? I will hopefully post a finish photo in the morning so get to guessing, 1 guess per post and 3 guesses per poster.
Please post guesses under the post "small contest here"

No comments:

Post a Comment