Yesterday was supposed to be a relaxing day of shopping, lunch and stitching with friends. Well it didn't happen that way. On my way to Acorns & Threads I missed one of my exits, no big deal I'll take the next one and turn around, WRONG! I don't know what happened or were I ended up but it wasn't were I should have been. What should have been an hour drive from my door to the shop took me 2 1/2 hours. I also some how forgot my cell phone at home so I couldn't even call anyone for help to get me back in the right direction. I did however stop at a couple of garage sales and get some good deals (directions too). I finally made it to the shop and did some shopping after all of the excitement of being lost I deserved it. LOL I bought everything I need to stitch my daughter in law the J from the letters from Nora series. It's going to be for her B-Day in May so I need to get busy on this today. I also bought the cutest chart of a turkey it's by Glendon Place called "sixteen gobbles" I love turkeys. :) I will post what I bought at the garage sales in tomorrows post, think scrapbook heaven. After my shopping spree I decided it was most likely safest for me to just head home, I mean I know where that is and shouldn't get lost. I made it home just in time to get things together for my DH to go to work. I had a very long day and didn't get to see my friends but I did have a good shopping day even if I did end with a bad headache.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
getting lost....
Yesterday was supposed to be a relaxing day of shopping, lunch and stitching with friends. Well it didn't happen that way. On my way to Acorns & Threads I missed one of my exits, no big deal I'll take the next one and turn around, WRONG! I don't know what happened or were I ended up but it wasn't were I should have been. What should have been an hour drive from my door to the shop took me 2 1/2 hours. I also some how forgot my cell phone at home so I couldn't even call anyone for help to get me back in the right direction. I did however stop at a couple of garage sales and get some good deals (directions too). I finally made it to the shop and did some shopping after all of the excitement of being lost I deserved it. LOL I bought everything I need to stitch my daughter in law the J from the letters from Nora series. It's going to be for her B-Day in May so I need to get busy on this today. I also bought the cutest chart of a turkey it's by Glendon Place called "sixteen gobbles" I love turkeys. :) I will post what I bought at the garage sales in tomorrows post, think scrapbook heaven. After my shopping spree I decided it was most likely safest for me to just head home, I mean I know where that is and shouldn't get lost. I made it home just in time to get things together for my DH to go to work. I had a very long day and didn't get to see my friends but I did have a good shopping day even if I did end with a bad headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I like your s.e.x. and nothing beats a good garage sale. Welcome to the club of directionally challenged adults. Lol!
ReplyDeleteKim