Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm on a roll..... since painting the sewing room and getting it all in order I decided to tackle the spare room/ computer room.  I took everything out of it and started painting. The walls are the same green as the sewing room with the white trim,but this time I had to paint the ceiling now that is something that is not fun at all!! This morning I cleaned out the closet and started painting it, only the ceiling so far as I have a eye Dr appointment this morning but when I get home it will be finished. I need to sort through all the stuff from the closet and get rid of a lot of it. I will be organizing and putting it away later today, that is my goal. I have talked DH into using his 3 day weekend to start on the living room we want to paint and refinish the hardwood floor in that room so will need his help. We will go Sat and pick out new carpet for the computer room and hope he can install it on Sun. I need to get all this stuff out of the sewing room, my sewing machine is lost in the corner and I can't even get close enough to see her let alone use her. I have a beginners quilting classes starting Sept 12 so this has to get done soon.

Sorry no photos today as I'm using the laptop and don't know how to get them from the camera to here. Computer is in the shop for a update of memory or something DH thought was important.

Off to get ready for my appointment.
Have a good weekend everyone and be safe.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Hello

    Just found you via Daffycat.
    Sounds like you have been really busy!

    You have some beautiful things on your blog.

    ReplyDelete