Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm still here, I think

We have been very busy since I lasted posted.  As you can see in the new photo we took our grandson to the pumpkin patch. Good thing it was a nice day as he saw some other little ones getting there photo taken in costume so off came his shirt, all we can figure is he wanted to wear one too. Unfortunately we didn't have a costume for him to wear. We did have fun hunting for just the right pumpkins and other fruit and veggies as they have a big fresh market there as well. My DH of course found all the syrups and jams. LOL

We have also finished the painting and carpeting for this year, have more I want to do but have decided to wait until the holidays are over. I do have a couple sewing projects that I need to finish up so the rooms can truly be done. New dust cover for the spare room and such. I also realized that I have only 7 days to start/finish my daughter and grandsons Halloween costumes. I best get moving as she wants to use them as a change of outfits in there next photo session on the 20th.  I've also joined a couple blog hops so need to get busy on sewing for them as well. I think I've spread my self a little thin as I also have Christmas ornaments to cross stitch and finish for the year.

Looking at the calender I see the reminder that I also have a couple weeks of jury duty coming up. I guess I really need to get motivated and get some things done. Well with that thought in mind I'm going to get off the computer and start working.

hope your days are filled with smiles,

Robin

P.S. We also have a new fur baby which I will get some photos of and post about in a couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he's so cute Robin! I have your blog on my sidebar and have been missing you! Can't wait to see your new fur baby!

    Cheery wave from
    Bev

    ReplyDelete