It's been hot here and this is what I and my grandson did yesterday after his nap.
This is my DH playing with our grandson. You can't find me Papa!
I haven't been sewing or stitching much lately have been trying to get somethings done outside. When we finish for the day I'm just to tired to pick up a needle and thread.
Last week I took everything out of the sewing room and painted from ceiling to floor, no photos yet as my camera battery is charging. Now everything has been put back or sent to the thrift store I did a major de-stashing as somethings I had no idea why I had saved them.
Back to some stitching I need to get finished and in the mail before it even later than it is, was to be mailed last Fri. but I will get it done and out today.
Have a good day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





now that is a great way to cool off.
ReplyDeleteDe-stashing is a good thing. Sometimes we just need to simplify.
I could de-stash too....if I was SANE. However, that sanity thing doesn't appear to be an issue I will have to deal with any time soon. Let's just say that no-one will see my sewing room until the next season of Hoarders. heh heh
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! Can't wait to see pics!
Cute grandbaby!
Cheery wave from Bev
http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com
He is such a cutie Robin--and getting so big!
ReplyDeleteRobin...if I knew your email I would send you this message: Keep your Dresden Plate and the heck with anyone who says it's too bright! I just wrote about the power of words and how I let one person keep me from having fun with quilting for years and years! I'll bet your Dresden plates are gorgeous! Thanks for commenting! I agree with Kim...that is one cute little boy!
ReplyDeleteCheery wave from Bev!
http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com