

Well I didn't make it back yesterday with the snow photos but I have them today. Yesterday wasn't a good day but I made it to today so it couldn't have been that bad, it's just when you are dealing with it it seems worse than it really is. First I wake up to snow and I have to drive in it to take my car in for an appointment that I made on Tuesday. Second I had to take the car to the dealership as my check engine light was on, I've only had it 13 months what could be wrong. Well after 1 1/2hrs they tell me " it's a part of the computer that isn't working and we will have to order it in for you so lets reschedule you for when it comes in to install it. Oops looks like we had one in stock and already replaced it for you, good thing the car is still under warranty as this would have cost $4 thousand or so. Oh and by the way we had a recall on this part anyway for your model and year so it would have been covered." I wish my DH would have been home to deal with the people at the dealership as I really don't like the place. There are several reasons for this that I will leave alone at this time as just thinking about them makes me upset again. I'm trying to be more positive this year. :) Third my daughter has a nasty cold and I seem to have a bit of a flu bug. Fourth I had to go to the grocery store and it was the first of the month and a snowy day, lots of people shopping. I'm not a shopper anyway then having to deal with lots of people it wasn't a good time. I usually try to go to the store in the very early morning when no one else is there. Later in the afternoon it had gotten so cold that everything that had melted turned to ice and my poor little dog could hardly walk on it to go out and do his thing. Oh well today is a new day and it can only get better, I'm going to go pull thread for a new stitching project I want to start.



No comments:
Post a Comment