I've been busy the last few days. On Sat the mailman brought me a huge box in it was my Christmas gift from my DH. He got me the Cricut Expressions machine for my scrap booking!!! I have been playing with it for the last few days. It can make card and envelope blanks too, so all the things I've been cutting I've made into cards and a real cool book mark for my daughter. I've also had the sewing machine out and finishing up some pillow cases, today I will be making a tote bag and ort/thread bag for a comfort bag exchange I'm in that mails on Feb 1. I have even had some time to work on my latest stitching project its 2 pages and I'm almost done with page one. Instead of spending time on the computer I have been busy with other things, it feels good accomplishing things. Well I'm off to get the laundry done and put away the clean morning dishes so that I will have time for play.
Have a good stitching day!!!
p.s. to those who read my blog be on the look out for a contest coming soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment