Friday, January 02, 2009

Snow

Yesterday all it did all day was rain! and I mean "raining cats and dogs" rain. Last night when I let Fro out for the last time before bed it was still raining. This morning I get up and we have 2-3 inches of SNOW! It wasn't even in the weather forecast. I can't remember a winter since I was a small child that we have gotten so much snow. I love the snow but I have an appointment I have to get to this morning so I hope it's not to bad out there I guess I will know once I get showered and dressed and go out the door. Wish me well as I don't like to drive in the snow it's not me I worry about it's the other people out there that scare me. Will post a new snow photo or two when I get back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment