Wednesday, January 07, 2009
January 7, 1994
I was married 15 years ago today to my best friend! He still makes me smile and sure can surprise me. As you all know he is a long haul truck driver and is gone more than he is home. He left on his latest trip Dec 29 th and today when he called is in Indiana on his way to Ohio. He called a few min. ago just as I was bringing in the mail. In my hand was an envelope from him. He had picked up an anniversary card for me while stopped in Idaho last week then found a place that sold single stamps and mailed it from Arkansas in time for it to arrive today. He wrote in the card where he had hidden a gift in the house for me and while I was on the phone with him he had me go search it out. I've just started scrap booking or will as soon as my Christmas gift arrives (a Cricut Expressions machine) so he bought me a photo album with Tinkerbell on it so that I could do all my baby photos. (my dad has always called me Tinkerbell) I love my husband with all my heart everyday and today just reminded me of one of the reasons that I do and why I did it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment