Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow




We got SNOW!


It started snowing about 6am yesterday and didn't stop until 4pm or so. I love the snow, and we don't get it very often so when we do I just love it. My daughter and I decided to take a walk in the snow yesterday, we didn't really have any place or thing we needed to do so we walked to the shopping mall a mile or so away. While we were there we did a bit of stocking stuffer shopping for Christmas, we then had the long walk home. It was fun and we dressed warm but when we got home our legs sure hurt. We made chili burgers for lunch and put or pj's on and watched a movie. What a great way to spend a snow day!! The snow is still here but you can tell that the weather has gotten warmer an it's starting to melt, they are predicting that we get more today or icy rain so lets hope for the snow! Here a couple of photos taken yesterday about 4 when the dog wanted to go out again and I decided to check the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment