
Like I said I've been busy. Here is the ornament I stitched and finished for my exchange partner. Its from the Prairie Schooler leaflet "Christmas strawberries" only I stitched it on red wine color fabric with white. I was a little concerned about the finishing but it is easier than it looks. The hardest part was the stitching, 32ct over 2 on the darker color fabric wasn't something my old eyes enjoyed. I hope my person likes it, I read her blog and know that she is a great stitcher. I worry that my stitching and finishing isn't up to her standards. I'm sure we all worry about this from time to time, but I hate to send spend so much time on something and not have the recipient like it. I guess only time will tell.
I have all my exchanges for this holiday done and mailed, now to finish up on some ornaments for my kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment