Thursday, December 11, 2008
Rant/vent or whatever!
This is not turning out to be a good holiday season for me! I have joined a couple different exchanges this season and I love doing them. BUT, when you make a commitment to do an exchange you should follow through with it and that doesn't mean to send what you are exchanging but to also follow the directions. Example~~ If the exchange is for a piece of fabric 12 x 12 then send fabric that measures 12 x 12 not a piece that measures 8 x 8 or if it says to send something red don't send something green. I like many other participants follow the directions so why is there always one or two that don't. I work very hard to make sure my partner will be happy with what they get and then in turn when my item arrives it's not even close to what it should be. I know that this little rant makes me seem that I'm ungrateful or a real b*tch but I just want the same respect that others are given in an exchange. I'm going to have to think long and hard before joining in on any other exchanges for the 2009 year. Okay rant/vent over now off to make some Christmas candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Aw man, I'm sorry! :( I've never joined an exchange because I fear for the things that are happening to you. I don't blame you for possibly not wanting to do more.
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for giving me the link to you blog! I've added you to my list. Love the snowy photo!