Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello Everyone.
I know it has been a long time since I have posted.
I haven't really done anything to post about. 
I went home for two weeks at Christmas and had a nice time
 with my husband. I'm now back in Arizona with my daughter 
and grandson. It's been months since I have felt like stitching or sewing.
I have however started a new quilt for a friend that's going through a 
tough time and I feel she needs a quilt hug as reminder that she is loved.


Just need to add the side boarders and send it to the long arm quilter.

I think part of why I have no desire to stitch or quilt is that I don't have
my own stuff here. I have a sewing machine but I have to set it up in the dinning room.
I don't have my fabric stash so anytime I want to do something I have to go 
purchase what I want/need and that's no fun. Sometimes you just want to pull some
scraps from your scrap basket and make something.
I've wanted to join a couple of blog hops and BOM but I just don't think
I will be able to get them done with my traveling from Washington to Arizona.
I'm going home for good at the end of March so I hope to have a more
productive 2nd quarter of the year. 

Keep smiling and thank you for stopping by.

Robin

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! I can understand not wanting to quilt when you don't have your usual space. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete