I'm just about ready for the
elephant parade qal
Here are my colors but I still need to find just
the right color of off white back ground fabric. The
one I found at the quilt shop the other day was perfect
but there was only 3/4 of a yard and I need 2 yds.
So I will continue to search for one I like, I.m thinking of
a tone on tone off white.
If you would like to join in on the fun the first part will be released
on Feb 1st. Just click on the button on my side bar for more info.
Have a good day everyone,
keep smiling and make everyone wonder
what you are up to now! LOL
Robin




That's an adorable quilt! Have fun 'alonging', keep us posted with your progress!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing about the quilt along, Robin! Hope you have good luck in finding the right background fabric and can find enough. Looking forward to seeing your blocks!
ReplyDeleteGreat colors for that quilt!
ReplyDelete