Tuesday, December 09, 2014

3 color quilt

Looking for help.
I'm wanting to make a quilt for a friend
in need, she's needing a quilt hug.  Her favorite
 colors are purple, brown and turquoise.
(And butterflies) 
I can add more colors if need be but what I'm
stumped on is a quilt pattern. It also needs
to be something that I can put together
in a short time.

Any help would be great.

Thank you  


4 comments:

  1. How about a Falling Charms quilt. Missouri Star Quilt has a great tutorial on their you tube channel and it fast and easy. It also looks pretty with just three or four colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will go check it out.

      Delete
  2. Silly. Primavera uses 3 colours plus a print, and you can finish the top in a day, easily. Are you home or basking in the warmth down south?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warmth down south until the 20th then I'm going to freeze. I was thinking Primavera takes 5 different fabrics. Is that the same as my Mickey mouse quilt?

    ReplyDelete