Saturday, September 07, 2013

Photo heavy, getting caught up

I'm almost caught up with me Dresden Plate BOM
this first one is and extra because I cut the blades out of the
wrong fabric but I didn't want to toss it so it may become
a pillow when the quilt is all done.
This is my January block I added a little bird in the
center, he doesn't really show up well but in person
he is cute.
Here is February done as the pattern shows.
Here is March this is the one that I did right notice the
pointed blades are green and not red like in the 1st block.

This is April and another little bird in the center. 
 
Here is May with another wee bird.
Here is June, not one of favorites. Oops you can see another
block peeking under the white background. LOL 

Here is July.
 
I'm working on August but having issues. September will be
out next Sat so I best be getting busy.
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blocks.
 
Happy Sewing and keep smiling.
 
Robin in Washington State




3 comments:

  1. WOW! If I'd known they'd turn out so amazingly, I would have joined the club! You've done a great job - they're fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your plates are lovely. I have never done any of them. Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete