Wednesday, September 25, 2013

more sewing going on

Here's my Sept quilting bee block of the month. This is
the only one that I'm caught up on so far, but I'm working on the others.
 
This is a mug rug I made using scraps from my daughters quilt top.
The back is made with HST in a pretty blue also left over from the top.

I took left over scrapes from the quilt top for my daughter and I made this 21 x 21
square that I'm going to use in the quilt backing, now I need to figure out what
fabric to use for the rest of it.
 
oh no I just found a mistake on the red shoe block well I'm going to take care of that asap!
do you see it ??
the star points are going the wrong way!! LOL
good thing I haven't taken this to the quilter
 
Smile and have a good day!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment