Monday, September 09, 2013

more photos

Well I'm finally caught up with my Dresden plate
BOM here is Aug, there was supposed to be some
leaf shapes in lavender in the center on the green but
I didn't like it so left them off.
 
The next group of block are for another BOM that I
joined at another quilt shop and they are now all
caught up as well. This one they release on the 3rd
Sat of the month. There will be 8 blocks and we
create the 9th and put together in our own design.
I love the fabrics in this they are so cheerful.
 
 





Thank you for looking and happy stitching
 
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks you have created. I really like the fresh color combinations. Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your sweet blog. Oh how I love your dresden plate. I have a WIP with half dresden's, just can not seem to get back to it.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete