Saturday, June 06, 2009

new stash


While on my 3 day getaway we went on a trip to a needle work shop called "Thread needle Street" in Issaquah Wa. It was a very small store but had lots to look at. I however didn't find the 2 charts I was looking for so purchased this thread. I don't know what I will use it for but they are very pretty colors that I like. The photos doesn't do them justice as I think they are way prettier in person. :)

Yes Kim that is Sue Lambert she is a very nice lady and I enjoy hanging out with her.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:19 PM

    Nice threads and I love the colors!
    Cool! Glad I finally got to see what Sue looks like after knowing her all these years.
    Isn't it nice to have stitching friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete