
This is the group of Ladies I spent most of the last 3 days with. In this photo we are at lunch on Tuesday. We did lots of talking, eating and even had time for some stitching. Dee and I drove up to Nikki's house on Monday in Port Orchard, WA. Ester just lives a few miles away and came over for stitching and dinner. On Tuesday the 4 of us drove to Issaquah Wa to Threadneedle Street for some shopping then off to lunch for more talking. On Wed afternoon Dee and I headed back home we had loads of fun but it's also nice to be back home and sleep in my own bed. :)
Front left (blue) around to the back and then front right (pink) Dee, Carol, Me, Nikki, Ester, Sue.



Here I am waving right back to you all --- envious of your sunny weather and time to be with each other.... Hugs
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks like they are having a wonderful time! We need a stash report Robin. Lol! Glad you had fun.
ReplyDeleteHey?!! Is that Sue Lambert? If so...Cool! I finally get to see what she looks like. :)
Kim