Happy 27 th B-day Ginny!
This look says "what the ! who did that to my car"

Ginny trying to get all the fun stuff out of her car so her and Matt can go to breakfast. Roy got me up at 4:30 am when he came home from work and we filled 30+ balloons with helium an put them in her car. For good measure we also put in some streamers an confetti. I also added some confetti to the out side of her car on the windows. I had lots of fun doing this in my pj's and hoping the police wouldn't get called. LOL





Lol! I bet she loved it!
ReplyDeleteKim
LOL!!! What a riot! That was perfect.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pic of all you gals. Bet you had a blast!
Also, I can see why you bought those threads. They are very pretty and should definitely be in your stash. :)