Thank you all for entering my 100 th post drawing for a Mother's Day ort/thread bag. Here is the bag I will be sending to the winner. I wrote all the names down and put the papers in the bag and had my DH draw out the winning name and she is ~~~~ Susy posted at 5:40pm. Please send me your snail mail info and I will get this out to you first thing Monday morning. If I don't hear from the winner by Monday May 4 th noon pacific time I will draw again.edited to add ~~ a cut and paste of what the winner wrote on the contest post, "Anonymous said... I admire anyone whom takes the time to make a blog page and able to do other things. Congraluations on your 100 post.I enjoyed reading your blog..Susy"
Please e-mail me at assweetaspeaches hotmail com



Congratulations Suzy!
ReplyDeleteRobin that is an adorable bag and I know she will love it.
Kim
Congratulations Suzy!
ReplyDeleteViv