Thursday, May 14, 2009

photo moment

May 14 th

Today you get to see both sides of my new tote bag. I'm using some very cool fabric I received in a fat quarter exchange. The background fabric is some that my DH and I found after going to several stores looking for just the right stuff for my chickens. Doesn't it look so cool?

Have a good night and hope you have plenty of stitching time no matter what kind of stitching you do.


3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a cool tote bag! It's EGG-cellent! HAHAHA...sorry, couldn't resist. *hee hee* Seriously, what a neat bag. You did good!

    Love the manicure and pedicure. I've never done either one but I keep saying I might. You're not helping any. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! I recognise those 'Chookies' - wonderful pattern aren't they? Great fabric choice - and of course the chicken wire is keeping the chookies safe from foxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:32 AM

    Love your new bag! You come up with some of the greatest ideas.
    I've never done a mani and pedi at the same time but I bet it was heaven.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete