Monday, March 09, 2009

Well, yesterday I got very little done. :) My daughter wants me to make her a tote bag. She picked out the fabric and purchased it on Thursday. I told her as my payment she gets to buy me lunch. So yesterday we went to the Casino (about 1 or so from us) and had Sunday brunch and played the slots ($5). They have the best brunch buffet, crab legs, shrimp, clams, ham, roast beef, eggs, pancakes, waffles and lots more. We didn't even make it to the deserts. We had a very nice time and on the way home we stopped at the outlet mall and I bought a couple new bras and a new shirt. The only bad thing about the day was the weather we had to drive in snow, sleet, rain and during all that the sun was shining, go figure. Well off to get caught up on somethings that didn't get touched yesterday and then do today's stuff.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment