
Okay I checked the calendar twice and today is Sunday March 8 th 2009 and there is snow on the ground again. Okay I understand that Spring has not sprung yet but here in Washington where I live we do not get snow this late in the year, in fact we don't usually get much snow at all. My house sits below sea level in what they call a banana belt or some such thing so why all the snow? Here is a photo of my car I know it doesn't show much snow now 'cause its melted I should have taken the photo when I got up 3 hours ago but it has taken me this long to warm up. LOL
I think I will go take a hot shower and have some hot chocolate then maybe do some stitching this white stuff is depressing I'm more than ready for some good old fashion Washington Rain!



No comments:
Post a Comment