Friday, March 06, 2009




See what I made myself. :) It's a charm pack quilted tote bag. This is the first time I have made a quilted bag and it was lots of fun. It took me about 3 days of cutting and sewing but I think it is well worth it. It's a large bag that I think will be perfect for my stitching GTG that I love going to so much.
In other news last night I went to my 3rd water aerobics class. It's 45min and when you get out of the pool boy are your legs tired. Last night my legs felt like they must weigh at least 500 pounds. I'm doing pretty good this morning and hope to continue with the classes again next week. So on Mon, Wed and Thur nights I will be going to bed early. LOL
Well off to get some house work done as I didn't really do to much yesterday. Then I think I will go to the quilt store and get some more fabric to make another bag.

1 comment:

  1. What a great bag you've made! Yes, it was worth it. Excellent -- have fun showing it off at the GTGs!

    The water aerobics class sounds like a lot of work. No wonder you'll be going to bed early on those nights. LOL

    ReplyDelete