I've been home to Washington State and now back in Arizona. I'm finding that doing anything with a 4yr old takes longer than it would without. I also realized that 6 weeks at home is not enough time to get everything done that I wanted to. I was able to take a couple quilt classes while at home and I brought the projects with me to hopefully finish. I can't post any photos as my home computer was in the shop and blogger still won't let me from my lap top. I was able to get some consignment work finished while at home but again not able to post photos.
Well here in Arizona the temp is a lot better than when I left now we can go out for walks in the morning hours and get some fresh air and my grandson is loving that. Last week we went to the pumpkin patch and that was something so different from home we should have just purchased from the store and they have there's shipped in. My grandson even said "Nanny pumpkins grow on vine things not hay stacks". But he did get to ride on a tractor train so that made it better.
Well I hope to figure out the photo issue and post lots of them when I can.
Have a safe and productive day :)
Robin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment