I'm still unable to post photos from my lap top, hopefully when I get home at the end of the month I can post.
Nothing much going on here except enjoying the pool with my grandson. We did take in a movie the other day, there's a theater here that once a month has a special showing for kids on the Autism spectrum. Parents don't have to worry about them making noise or wiggling around or getting up because every one has the same issues. We saw the new Disney Plane: fire rescue movie, we all enjoyed it, much better than the first one.
Today is house cleaning day and my grandson loves to help so it takes much longer than it should, I let him do things that I may have to go back and redo while he is taking his nap but he is happy and learning. Right now he doesn't see it as a chore so why not get help while he is willing to give it.
Have a safe and happy week.
Robin melting in Arizona
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yow! I'm sure you've heard the whining all the way from here - it's nearing 100 as I type =:-O
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming you're buying stock in the sunscreen biz -take care and have fun!