Thursday, August 22, 2013

Paisley Univerity

After taking 9 months of classes and learning all kinds of tips and tricks
for quilting. This is my class project quilt top. It has all the required elements.
9 patch, piano keys, flange, flying geese. 4 patch, quarter square triangles, strata and half
square triangles and lots of color which is my own element. I love how it turned out now
I just need to figure out what I want to do for the back and quilt it so I can use it as my
lap blanket while watching TV this winter.
 
I've also had time to make this cute tote bag for my daughter to use as she carries her books to and from her intern class at the elementary school.
 
As you can see behind the tote I'm working on another project this one is almost ready to go to the quilter and have it finished in time for a Christmas gift to my wonderful husband.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment