It's been a while since I have posted and today I have to do it from my laptop. My other computer is in the shop. So no photos as my laptop and camera don't like each other. I really just wanted to let my followers know that I'm still here. I have been busy this summer with vacations and spending lots of time with my grandson while Mom is working and doing her course work in college. Once summer vacation is over for the school age kids I will be even busier with my grandson as his mom will start her internship at the elementary school. Only a couple more quarters to go and she will have her degree. Once my desk top is home I will post some photos from our vacation and of our new little fur baby Marmalade. I also have some quilting projects that are finished too.
Take care and be safe and happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I wish I had a few minutes the other day to chat with you! I'm glad you're having a good time with the short one - miss you!
ReplyDelete