Thursday, February 28, 2013

You melt my heart

I haven't been spending much time in the sewing room as I have hurt my back but I have been spending time in my stitching chair with heating pad. This is "You melt my heart" by Ursula Michael. I started stitching this just before Valentines Day and finished it late last night. I have started another stitching project this morning called "let's be family" by the same designer I will post a photo as soon as I have enough for you to tell what it is. :)
I don't normally like to have my photo taken but I realised the other day that there are very few of me and I should have some for future scrap booking projects. So here is one of me taken the other day by my husband after getting my hair cut and colored.

Have a good day everyone and smile it confuses the masses!
Robin in Washington State - where it's raining again today

6 comments:

  1. Lovely stitchery, Robin. Enjoyed a chuckle with your "smile, it confuses the masses!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally ♥ that stitchery. (Of course!)

    That's a great picture of you. Was that before or after Grandma's Special Fruit Juice??

    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching on the heart finish!

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog (through 44th Street Fabric) and I love the darling pillows you've made. I'm a new follower. -Derrith tiedupinribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Robin and love your pic too!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete