Friday, January 11, 2013

WIP's and UFO's

Here are my stitching WIP's and UFO that I will be working on this year.
French country stocking - JBW
I really like this one you can't tell but the fabric is a over dye and in person it's very pretty. I want to stitch the letter R in a different color just not sure what yet. This will be for me. :)

Gobble - Bent Creek
I've had this one for at least 3 years now.

Home of Brave - Black Bird Designs

Mother's Love - Hinzeit
for my daughter for mother's day

Wedding Bells - Joan Elliott for Design Works
for my mother and her new husband
not sure of the order for the names
bride then groom or groom then bride?

Snowy Christmas Quaker style - Aury TM
I was hoping to finish this for Christmas 2012 but I didn't make it I'm not fond of working with white for long periods of time.

Sampler - Wiehenburg
This has been a WIP and UFO for sometime, I did work on it some last year and I'm sure I will get it done this year and hang it in our computer room.


Letter J - Nora
for my daughter in law's birthday

Mystery stitch along - Pam Kellogg 2008- UFO
I was stitching this one for my mother, when she saw it it wasn't to her liking so I put it a side and haven't felt like working on it at all. I have now decided to finish it for myself as I think the little bird is adorable.
 
Here's my class project for my quilting class. I only have the 9 patch sewn, I have the piano key fabrics picked out just not cut yet. I'm worried I will make a mistake in cutting and there goes all that pretty fabric.
 
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.
 
Robin

4 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to do counted cross stitch again!

    Cheery wave!
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely projects - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, you don't mess around with the stitching projects, do you? Almost all of these are beautiful and massive enough to win a lifetime achievement award for me!! ;-)

    I sent my request to join the blog hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching Robin and I wouldn't worry about the quilt class. Sometimes happy little accidents make for a more unique finish! Thanks for saying such nice words about my Irish runner and visiting. It's appreciated. Jane

    ReplyDelete