Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy 2013

Not much going on here I came down with that darn old flu bug that seems to be going around. Today is the first time in 4 days that I have felt like getting out of bed.
I did finish this cute little robin bird cross stitch and I put it on a finished pillow. I hope to stitch some other cute things to change out as the seasons or mood strikes.
I realize now looking at the photo I should have stitched something a little larger oh well I like my little bird, he was the last thing I stitched on last year.
This year I want to get some UFO's finished, we will see how that goes.
 
Take care and have a lovely day,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. Feel better! That flu bug sucks! Have a happy new year!

    Cheery wave!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete