Today is going to be a me day. :) I'm starting a new stitching project "Snow Christmas Quaker style" by AuryTM on a lovely cashel in Amsterdam blue with the threads called for. I've been waiting to start this one for a while now because I needed to finish up some others. But today is the day I told myself it was okay to start even if everything else was not done. Everything is finished except for my husbands Christmas ornament and that is almost done except for the metallic thread that is just giving me fits so I have put it aside for today. He is okay with it not getting done as he sees my frustration with the thread and knows that I'm stubborn and it will get finished.
I need to take a couple of photos of my last finishes of the last year just haven't had the time to mess with the camera and get them up loaded, I will do that later today or tomorrow.
Off to get some stitching done before I start taking the tree down then will do some more stitching, will also post a photo of my progress tomorrow.
Happy New Year everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment