Monday, January 02, 2012

2011 last stitch finish


Not much stitching done yesterday, I started taking down the Christmas things and it just snowballed into cleaning and such. I did however take a photo of my last stitch of 2011.
Not sure how I'm going to finish it yet, but the fabric in the back ground will be used some how, maybe a pillow. Thank you Eva I loved stitching this chart.
Pumpkins three... by LA D-DA

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:04 PM

    Lovely stitching, and I am sure your finishing will be wonderful also. I love how it turned out! I am so glad you liked what I chose for you. We seem to have similar tastes! The first package I put together for you turned out to be something you had already purchased for yourself, so I had to find something else for you, and I liked it so much, I need to get the chart for myself. (I bought some of the pumpkin fabric for myself already!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and that fabric is perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete