The western washington shop hop
is now over and this is the quilt.
I wasn't able to go to all the shops but I did hit
17 and that was enough to get my passport entered
in a draw for some cool prizes.
I started sewing the blocks together and now have 4 done
and working on #5. Since it is so hot here that is what I will
be working on today.
I was also able to collect some of the row by row's kit's that
I really liked. I also collected the free patterns for the ones that
I wasn't sure if I would sew or not.
It's been a while since posting but I'm still here :) .
I'm back in Washington and hope to stay here for a long time.
I'm back in Washington and hope to stay here for a long time.
Hope everyone has a great Monday and I hope to post more now that I'm home.
Robin




Welcome back! Sorry I wasn't able to stop and chat the other day.
ReplyDeleteHey, are you the one responsible for this heat? Did you bring it home with you???