Friday, February 21, 2014

more Mickey Mouse

I like using up scraps so I made a tote bag. I then realized I had
more scraps and so I made 4 shower bags and 1 first aid bag. Okay
so maybe I bought to much fabric for the quilt project but I wasn't
sure how much I would need as I got the idea while at the store and
didn't have my pattern with me so I winged it. LOL  I also finished
our water bottles too since that is why I was at the store to begin with
needed some letter stickers to go on the sides opposite our Disney
stickers. We have  Chip & Dale , Tinkerbell, Mickey in a train and
Cinderella Castle.
 
We are almost ready for our trip!   

3 comments:

  1. OMG, those are all so cute! And you are totally off your rocker! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocker I don't have no stink'n rocker. But your right. LOL

      Delete
  2. Awesome, all of it! I need to make some water bottle covers some day...

    ReplyDelete