Happy family weekend in Seattle.
This was taken at the Space needle while we waited in line for our turn to go up to the top. When we finally made it to the elevator we were last to get in and I forgot that last ones in gets the best view as when the doors close you are looking out the glass doors at the view, good thing its only a 42 sec ride up. I also forgot how much I don't like being at the top until we were up there. I stayed in the enclosed part while the other 3 looked around outside. It was just as nice from inside as I'm sure it was outside but I got to stay warm :)
We had a great time and did lots of tourist type things. We visited Pike Place market and had some very good food, went to the Aquarium were our grandson was able to touch some sea creatures. We did the Ride the Duck ride that takes you on a tour of Seattle and out on to Lake Washington and it was such a beautiful site to see the sail boats and sea planes taking off from the lake. We made it to the zoo before heading home and a lot of other cool things. We had a fun packed 3 day weekend.
Robin in Washington State




Glad you had a great weekend...I like the space needle...have been there at least 3 times ;-)
ReplyDeleteLovely picture!