Thursday, May 24, 2012

still here

Sorry I just haven't felt like blogging lately. Nothing really to write about. It was nice here for a bit so have spent lots of time out side working in the flower beds and yard to get it all nice for the summer.


I did go to a quilt class and learn how to make a snap bag, was lots of fun.



Last weekend I went to our area GTG in Portland Or. I only stayed a few hours but it was fun to catch up with everyone, as I haven't been to a GTG in almost a year.  When my husband picked me up we went out to eat at Red Robbins and ran into our daughter and grandson with some of her friends that had just spent the day at the zoo so we all had dinner together it was lots of fun. It's funny how we all live in the same town but yet ran into each other when we are in a town over 60 miles from home.

When not taking care of my grandson I have gotten a bit of stitching in, I'm working on Bone Cheeks and am about half done. Don't have a photo right now will post one later.


I made a mistake the other day and thought I would organise and get all my WIP, UFO and kitted projects all together and start working on them and I spent a whole day in the craft/sewing room and I think now I have a bigger mess and I can see what I need to work on.

Well I best go see what my sweetheart is getting into as I don't hear any noise in the living room.

Take care and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment