Friday, April 20, 2012

pillow quilt finish

Just finished up the binding on my new pillow. Since I stitched this to look like a quilt block I also finished it like a quilt with binding around the edge.  I love how it has turned out, now on to my next finish.
Have a great day everyone and thank you for stopping by.

Robin

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job finishing the pillow. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I've stopped by from Sew Many Ways. I love your handy work! Have not done cross stitch for quite awhile and am inspired by your work! Will definitely give this combination of cross stitch and patchwork a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome idea for those smaller pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really pretty and the binding is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been so busy and not able to read blogs lately and I see I've got some catching up to do here. What a beautiful pillow! Can't wait to browse through your previous posts....looks like you've got lots more stitching goodies!

    ReplyDelete