Friday, March 16, 2012

Round Robin stitching


A first for me this year I joined a 12 lady RR. I've stitched 2 so far and am loving it. The first pass to me I loved the chart so much I stitched my section then stitched the whole thing before passing to the next lady. That was "Herb Sampler". I decided after sending that one on that I should stitch all or at least a part of each of the 12 RR when they arrive to me for my self. So the 2nd rr arrived and I stitched my section then stitched the same little section 3 times for myself in different colors here is the piece that I will be sending on, the top right sides the one I stitched. The one in yellow and blue I stitched for my self and want to make into a quilted pillow with some pretty yellow and blue fabric I just haven't found the right ones yet (just another reason to hit the quilt shops).

No comments:

Post a Comment