Monday, January 04, 2010

New decade, new year, new month, new week, new goals.








I'm going to try something new this year, I'm going to try to finish some old projects that keep getting pushed back for new ones. I also am going to post progress photos every Monday. So here are the projects I'm going to be working on and hopefully finishing sometime this year, and I'm sure I will be starting many others along the way. LOL

The first WIP is my Tsunami Sampler by Wiehenburg this one is several years old but 1/2 done.

2nd is my daughter Ginny's name tree it has been waiting to hang on the tree for 2 Christmas now.

3rd is the JBW French County Stocking I started last Summer.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you can finish the name tree and put a big dent in the other pieces.

    ReplyDelete