Friday, November 21, 2008

sick and blah

I'm back, I've been very sick I spent 10 days in bed with some kind of bug/fever. Then it took a while for me to feel like doing something other than just sitting I had no energy, not even enough to pick up my stitching. I think I'm over it now, but need to play catch up on things that need to be stitched/finished and put in the mail by the 1st of Dec.

My DH has also just been layed off for the 2 nd time this month and is looking for a new job, but with the way things are who knows when that will happen, I hope soon as we don't have a lot of savings to keep us going.

We are going to try to put up some Christmas lights up over the weekend if it stays dry. I hope it will make us feel a bit better about everything that is going on. I will post photos when we get them up.

Happy Stitching and have a safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment